As many of you know, we’re a media sponsor of the Digital Signage Expo (DSE), set for March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Here’s a look at some of the new offerings at this leading industry event.
Among the more than 250 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2019, including:
- Advantech will introduce their ultra-compact digital signage player, the DS-100. This “palm-size” signage player is a high-performance, entry-level signage player powered by Dual ARM Cortrex-A72 + Quad ARM Cortex-A53 processor. It can power two dual independent displays, up to 4K by 1x HDMI 2.0 & 1x HDMI 1.4.
- bisco industries will present Southco’s AC-EM 05 Micro Electronic Actuator, which can be used to actuate a mechanical latch to remotely open or unlock a door or panel. This actuator is ideal for concealed applications where physical space constraints are a challenge, such as digital signage enclosures, kiosks and ATMs.
- BrightSign’s new Series 4 HD and LS media playersfeature upgraded player hardware and run the latest version of BrightSign’s dedicated operating system (v8.0), making them exceptionally powerful while maintaining the same price points as their predecessors. Both players feature major updates to the HTML rendering engine, with the HD4 now offering 4K native decode supporting HDMI 2.1 and HDR10.
https://www.brightsign.biz/digital-signage-products (booth 2222)
- Panasonic’s EQ1 Series 4K Professional Displaysinclude six new models of 4K ultra HD professional displays in 43, 50, 55, 65,75, and 85-inch display sizes. These 4K ultra HD displays offer 350 cd/m2brightness, making them an ideal visual communication solution for public spaces, retail venues, corporate meeting rooms and classrooms.
- Peerless-AV® Smart City Kiosks(KOP2549-XHB, KOP2555-XHB) areall weather-rated solutions, ideal for sharing community information, travel, and weather details, as well as wayfinding, advertising, entertainment, and more. The included Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display with full HD 1080p resolution provides a bright crisp picture, even in direct sunlight. In addition, an optional 10-point IR touch overlay makes the kiosk interactive for all users.
- TheAdomni Ad Marketplace for BrightSign enables media player operators to drive new ad revenue by listing and selling their digital signage on com. Media player owners can choose to switch to using the Adomni online CMS or continue using BrightAuthor CMS capabilities with the embedded Ad Marketplace widget.
www.adomni.com/brightsign (booth 2634)
- iBase Technology’s SW-101-Nwaterproof digital signage player is fanless and designed for both indoor and outdoor environments, built to withstand dust, water and extreme temperatures, ensuring the system’s stable operation and reliability in harsh outdoor environments. It meets IP68 standards, allowing it to handle submersion in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1.5 meters.
- NEXCOM’s NDiS M539is an OPS PLUS-compliant media engine powered by 8th generation Intel® Core™ processor. It leverages the latest processors to deliver outstanding graphics support via multiple independent 4K2K video output. The superb, but power-efficient NDiS M539 can therefore maximize visual impacts for applications such as digital signage, interactive whiteboard, and video walls.
https://mailchi.mp/nexcom.com/ndism539 (booth 3248)
- AxisTV Signage Suiteis the latest release of Visix’s digital signage CMS, with drag-n-drop widgets for building interactive content and data-triggered message elements. Using configurable widgets, clients can automate text, artwork and design changes on screens, all triggered by external data sources.
- Zytronic will demonstrate a new Hybrid Touch technology that enables full integration of physical controls within an active touchscreen. Zytronic’s Hybrid Touch allows mechanical buttons and dials to be incorporated in the active area of projected capacitive touchscreens, which can be used in video walls, touch tables and kiosks.
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions, which are sponsored by Ayuda, are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, available online at www.dse2019.com. More information on Ayuda, the DOOH industry’s most widely used all-in-one business operations software, is available at www.ayudasystems.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2019, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.